Thursday 5 November 2020

Who's been a busy little bee?

Creating book trailers is without doubt my most favourite marketing activity. Even though I can't afford the full bells-and-whistles deal, I reckon the animoto pre-made packages are pretty cool.

Which one of these do you prefer?

For each video, please press play symbol twice to play. Apologies - I'm trying to fix this.


I picked the ones with cool lighting effects - what else for a series called Colour of Light?



And now they have a new, more flexible option, but I want a whole lot more control over the templates and transitions. See what you think.


I'd love to hear which one appeals most and why. The words are the same each time, but which of the music tracks do you prefer? Please leave me a comment below. Ta xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment