Thursday 24 August 2017

New Kid revamped - are you up for a Beta Read?

Much as it pains me, I couldn't go with New New Kid in Town - despite what you think, I'm not quite that bad. 😉

But after a couple of comments from people requesting to know a little more about how these three friends met, and why Dirty Diana has it in for Liv, I've added a couple of chapters looking back at our gang in year seven. It's like in Harry Potter, when you get to Order of the Phoenix and go back to watch Philosopher's Stone - too-oo cute!

If you've already got your copy, a new version should be winging its way to you shortly, I just have a couple more hoops to jump through first.

If you've no idea what I'm talking about, click here and read the look inside. I'm afraid you missed out on the 99p/99c deal, but if you don't get in before this total Billy-bargain disappears, I'm looking for people who are happy to leave an honest review in return for a free copy.
If this is you, sign up here.
If you're not sure, and want to find out more, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment