Saturday 12 November 2022

My Favourite 1980s Movie - Labyrinth


Actually, there's probably another half-dozen movies vying for favourite, but we'll get to them in another post.
This one has always had a special place in my heart, and now it has an even more special place as it's found its way into one of my books, as the setting for a Dungeons and Dragons campaign.

Coming to an e-reader near you very soon - look out for Time and Time Again.

Yeah, it's a great story with lots of twists and turns (literally), mazes, monsters and cracking puzzles, but the very best thing about it? David Bowie in his prime.

I have to admit to a huge thrill when I met Brian and Wendy Froud at a Fairy Festival - they were both truly magical, creative people, and how fun was it that their son, Toby played the baby in the film? Thankfully, he followed them into the movie industry - such a talented family.
And I couldn't finish without a mention of THAT DANCE.
If I ever did Strictly, this would be my Waltz.

No comments:

Post a Comment